One of the most exciting things about taking part in Blog Action Day is reaching out to new audiences with your Blog Action Day post.
To help you reach more people with your Blog Action Day post on October 15, the Blog Action Day team will be co-ordinating coverage Blog Action Day via our special Cover it Live – Livestream.
How to make sure your blog gets mentioned in our coverage.
- Make sure you use the official hashtags #powerofwe and #BAD12 on all your post and social media updates
- Submit your Blog Action Day post to our special Tumblr promotion page This page will feed into other sites promoting Blog Action Day and our Cover it Live – Livestream and will help you get more people reading and interacting with your posts.
- Tweet Blog Action Day to let us know your post is public by sending the following “@blogactionday12 Look at my #PowerOfWe post <include your Blog Post title and link> #BAD12 “
- Watch the Cover-it -Live – Livestream and interact with us on October 15, 2012
- Look at other Blog Day Participants posts and leave a comment and ask them to visit you post.
- Let you friends and family know that you have taken part in Blog Action Day and you would like them to read your post and make a comment on it.